Times Healthcare Achievers Award 2018
20th May 2018 | Hyderabad
We believe to honor the healthcare Doyens!
For years, your dedication and caring has ensured that health is at the heart of every home. It’s time for you to take a moment and celebrate your contribution!
Presenting – Times Healthcare Achievers Awards for Telugu States. An initiative by the Times of India.
This is an honorary initiative, inviting nominations from hospitals, doctors, innovative healthcare solutions, diagnostic centres, pathology labs and med tech companies who believe they are making a difference everyday.
This year, nominations are invited from doctors, medical institutions, innovative healthcare solutions, diagnostic centres, pathology labs and med-tech companies for various healthcare categories from all Telugu speaking states in South India. HEAL Foundation is the Process Partners for the awards.
Times Group is India’s largest media conglomerate. They are the longest standing leader in print business and emerging leader in all other forms of media including radio, TV, magazine, out of home and more. With innovative properties like the Times Health Achievers Awards, they are giving a platform to various verticals of public and private sector of the country and bringing more knowledge to the masses helping them make better informed decisions.
Who can nominate:
- We invite nominations from:
- Hospitals – neighbourhood, superspecialty and multi-specialty
- Diagnostic Companies and Pathology Laboratories
- Med – tech companies specializing in m-health, digital health solution, health data solutions, health or innovations in health domain. Health startups are welcome too!
The achievements of the nominees will be gauged with a stringent evaluation criteria. In our last edition, over 400 doctors and 25 medical institutes participated from all Telugu speaking states. This year, the Times Health Achievers Awards is already garnering high interest from all stakeholders.
If you are a leader or an emerging star in the Telugu Health Industry, nominate yourself now!
How to nominate:
Write to us at [email protected] and we shall be in touch with you to discuss terms of nomination.
You can connect with us at:
Nominations open till April 22, 2018!
For more information, connect with us at:
E: [email protected]
M: +91 7706999999, +91 9849389816
The categories are as follows:
Institutional Award Categories
- Critical Care
- Otorhinolaryngology (E.N.T.)
- Endocrinology & Diabetology
- Gastroenterology & Hepatolog
- Liver Transplant
- Multiorgan Transplant
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pediatrics / Neonatology
- Emergency and Trauma Care
- General Medicine
- Home Healthcare
- IVF Centre
- Multispeciality Hospital – minimum 5 specialties
- Neighborhood Hospital – covers primary and secondary care with multispeciality approach
- Innovative Healthcare Services
- Pathology Labs
- Diagnostic Centres
(a) Cardiothoracic surgery
(b) Vascular surgery
(c) Preventive cardiologist
(d) Intervention cardiologist
(a) Plastic and reconstructive surgeon
- Critical Care Expert
- Otorhinolaryngologist (E.N.T.)
- Endocrinologist & Diabetologist
- Gastroenterology & Hepatology
(a) Gastro & Liver surgeon
- Liver Transplant Surgeon
(a) Kidney transplant specialist
(c) Interventional neuro radiologist
- General surgeon
- Obstetrician & Gynecologist
- IVF specialist
(a) Medical oncologist
(b) Surgical oncologist
(c) Radiation oncologist
(a) Retina specialist
(b) Eye surgeon
- Pulmonologist and Chest Specialist
- General Medicine
Med Tech Companies
- Best Technology Solution / Innovation in medical equipment / device of the year
- Best E-health / M-Health / Digital health (solution / Application) of the year
- Best Healthcare Data Analytics Platform of the year
- Best Medical Data Solution Provider of the year
- Best Health start-up
HEAL Foundation –a not for profit organization working to spread awareness around key health issues – is the knowledge partners of the Times Health Achievers Awards. With an experience of 15 years, they have their finger on the pulse of the Indian healthcare industry. They also have India’s largest network of health writers with 400+ writers associated with them and regularly engaged in capacity building initiatives.