Covid Fighters is an initiative of HEAL Foundation to generate the right kind of awareness and Behaviour Change in people so that they get better empowered to fight against the menace of COVID 19. It started with a unique one of its kind 1st eHealth Summit & eConclave around ‘Patients’ Rights’ held amid the hue and cry of COVID-19 panic. It addressed almost all the issues of ‘Patients’ Rights.’ The eHealth Summit and a series of Webinars have discussed & elaborate din key topics like:
- Happiness & Mental Health
- Women in the Lockdown: Challenges & Solutions
- Challenges of Comorbid Patients & the Preventive and Medical Solutions
- The Diagnostics & way forward
- The Changing Lifestyle & Nutrition Needs: newer Trends & how to deal with them
- Spirituality & it’s emerging Role
- What will the world become Post COVID?
Another key topic covered was “Are Non-COVID Essential Healthcare Services Becoming Casualty due to COVID Panic”.
It was also followed by a series of webinars on important topics like how care to the patients at home will restrict the community spread of COVID-19 infection, throwing light on how to identify community transmission in India, rapid testing and COVID-19 curve in India, categories of COVID-19 patients, challenges of home management in India, isolation, quarantine, lockdown and mental health, community transmission and India, lessons learnt from countries with community transmission, home monitoring and management of COVID-19 patients and the latest treatment guidelines.
& this series of discussion continues with our HEAL-thy Samvaad Series which has covered important topics like:
- Life after COVID 19: the new normal
- COVID CONUNDRUM: why some fall ILL and some aren’t affected?
- Herd Immunity: it’s relevance to our country India
The COVIDFIGHTERS series has also touched on other relevant topics (few of them are the upcoming discussion) as:
- Public Health Communication in time of COVID: Challenges & Solutions
- Immunity: Myths & Facts
- The evolving role of Hospital Marketing & Communication
- Evolution in Marketing & Comm.
- Development Communication & its challenges, new learnings